Agile Project Manager
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0003544
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely, and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain remote once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Actively provide program management support for the following work streams:
- Logging and Monitoring in support of enhancing the Security Posture and Response
- Manage remediation efforts resulting from NCUA’s ACET (Automated Cybersecurity Evaluation Toolbox) application that provides credit unions the capability to conduct a maturity assessment aligned to the Federal Financial Information Council’s (FFIEC) Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- Application Security and
- Penetration Testing
- Agile Program Manager will support teams engaged in ACET assessment and remediation activities as client determines and measures their own cybersecurity preparedness; enhances cybersecurity capabilities; and improves maturity levels
- Agile Program Manager will coordinate activities that involve significant business complexity and communication, with organized collaboration and conflict resolution across diverse organizations
- Raise accountability; escalate issues in a timely manner and create and maintain detailed Project Plans
- Resolve issues, dependencies, and conflicts; make certain that all team members are involved and engaged
- Work to ensure projects are successfully implemented while taking into consideration a complex customized environment, constant resource constraints, accelerated timelines, and/or re-prioritization of projects
- Champion & contribute to agile transformation and agile program management best practices
- Promotes agile methodologies and works collaboratively using disciplined Agile approaches to deliver Information Security Strategic Initiatives
- Coach organization through agile adoption transformation change, helping identify and attack organizational impediments which limit team productivity and quality as required
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) is required. Master’s degree in a related field is a plus and will be considered
- Prior consulting experience is strongly desired
- A minimum of 5 years managing large projects with multi-million-dollar budgets
- Previous experience with Agile Methodologies. CSM or CSPO a plus.
- Any Information or Cyber Security experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to synthesize large volumes of data and results/reports into actionable recommendations for client stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively cross-functionally
- Ability to influence and build consensus across disparate groups
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple priorities, and make deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and personal work ethic
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Agile Project Manager
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.