Client Partner, Telecom + Media
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 9339
Celerity is expanding our telecom consulting advisory team. We are seeking an experienced business development and delivery person who is excited at the prospect of solving business problems for clients by leveraging our best resources - our people. This person should be equally comfortable executing using conventional tactics (cold call campaigns, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, HubSpot nurture campaigns, etc.) to identify new clients and managing and growing the relationships we already have with our clients. This role will also collaborate with our service lines and capabilities teams to develop and execute client solutions that add value and drive high satisfaction. This person also has telecom industry experience and can use that experience to have credible conversations with clients and prospects.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Establishes new relationships and expands existing relationships in client organizations. Owns tactical and strategic development of new business within existing accounts. Responsible for supporting overall account management and growth.
- Develops and maintains a deep understanding of your client's business and industry and serves as a strategic advisor to mid and senior level executives.
- Follows up with and qualifies prospects who have responded to marketing activities (events, webinars, proposal inquiries).
- Researches contacts and accounts to inform outreach tactics and identify strategic opportunities.
- Prospects and nurtures leads to build relationships through consultative selling via phone, email, and social media channels.
- Clearly communicates Celerity's differentiation in compelling call campaigns that drive interest and result in qualified leads and meetings.
- Becomes fluent and knowledgeable in all Celerity services to effectively and persuasively communicate the value proposition of our offerings to align with client needs.
- Offers relevant insights and thought leadership to best position Celerity with client executives.
- Constructs solution-oriented recommendations for clients to align with short term and long-term business goals.
- Looks for and seizes profitable business opportunities; willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
- Maintains an active pipeline of new opportunities with new and existing buyers in all assigned accounts.
- Leads the entire sales lifecycle opportunity from beginning to end including pitch/presentation materials, conversation management, contracting, Salesforce operations, etc.
- Plans and delivers oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences. Expresses oneself clearly.
- 4+ years of telecom business development experience
- 4+ years telecom industry experience with an MSO (cable) background preferred
- 2+ years of experience advising commercial telecom companies with specific experience in an account management role
- 2+ years managing project delivery with a focus on delivering what was committed
- Experience in consulting or staffing industries serving telecom clients
- Experience executing land and expand strategies with telecom clients
- Established track record of overachieving revenue targets by opening new logo accounts as well as growing existing accounts
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, goal-oriented, self-motivated, and flexible
- A consultative, growth focused mindset with the ability to develop deep relationships and add value to the client's business over the long term.
- Experience owning and managing a client book of business of at least $3M as well as an associated P&L
- Extensive experience with the development of business or technology client solutions and the management of cross-functional teams to plan and implement those solutions
- Experience negotiating and writing contracts
- Ability to work collaboratively across internal teams and with client-facing personnel to develop and execute ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions. Accurately anticipates the implications of decisions for various stakeholders in the organization and plans strategy accordingly.
- Have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset, understanding both current and emerging technologies
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Client Partner, Telecom + Media
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.