Program and Engagement Leader
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0003417
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely, and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
You will serve as the strategic transformation program leader for an enterprise-level digital transformation. This includes developing, socializing, and implementing a transformation strategy that leverages agile, product and other related approaches to meet the unique needs of the business. This includes understanding current state, envisioning future state, and developing enterprise-level recommendations and a corresponding roadmap to inform, guide and support the organization’s ongoing evolution. You will have a leadership role over multiple client/vendor teams and be looked to as a trusted advisor by executive leaders, client teams and delivery team members.
- Establish, build, and maintain executive level relationships
- Lead client sessions to elicit business objectives and design practical, robust, prioritized solution approaches
- Create a strategic roadmap for client’s executive team, to guide their strategic plan, future state operating model, and capabilities required for the future.
- Stand up a program management function to facilitate the execution of cross-functional and transformation program
- Establish and deploy project standards to allow for consistent reporting across the program
- Design a clear compelling case for change with buy-in from top leaders
- Provide project execution guidance to facilitate project delivery
- Complete project management deliverables including status reports, project planning, issue/risk management and solicit feedback/gain buy-in from senior leaders across the company
- Identify and develop stakeholder communications by working closely with business owners, product owners, and development team members as needed
- Build relationships with all key parties and understand internal processes to ensure timely completion of projects and deliverables
- Serve as an expert resource to executives and senior management while providing input to assist in the development and enhancement of strategic direction
- Be a champion for organizational change to allow teams to be better aligned and more collaborative in nature
- Provide organizational change management tools to facilitate progress
- Identify relevant performance and change management metrics to be monitored and measured
- Support training efforts by reviewing and helping to manage the facilitation of training programs
- Work with enterprise change management personnel as required
- Drive leadership engagement and alignment activities
- Seek feedback to capture and incorporate lessons learned
- Demonstrate a keen sense of ownership and accountability for the overall success of the initiative
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) is required. Master’s degree in a related field is a plus and will be considered
- Management consulting experience (preferably strategic engagement leadership)
- A minimum of 8 years of professional work experience
- A minimum of 5 years managing large projects with multi-million-dollar budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to synthesize large volumes of data and results/reports into actionable recommendations for client stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively cross-functionally
- Ability to coach and mentor team members
- Ability to influence and build consensus across disparate groups
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple priorities, and make deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and personal work ethic
- Experience and/or familiarity with Health and Life Science (HLS), particularly health systems, hospitals, clinics and EHRs, a plus put not required
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a keen sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Program and Engagement Leader
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.