Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0003444
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position may be required to be in the office occasionally once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
As RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer, you will be part of the automation team and will support the implementation and development of new RPA Bots and enhancements to serve the business needs of operations. You will have the opportunity to solve complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment, and meet real Customer needs.
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement and support process automation solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Collaborate with digital product managers deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive intuitive, compelling associate experiences that leverage automation
- Analyze Customer/stakeholder needs for automation and develop recommendations for the automation and enhancement of work processes
- Support full lifecycle implementation of the automation project (including building prototypes, validating script performance at scale, sharing demos of work completed, and training end-users on self-service tools within the platform)
- Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, mentoring other members of the engineering community
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong track record and 1 + years of RPA Development and implementation using Automation Anywhere
- 1+ years’ experience in software development or related automation role, support, maintenance
- 1+ years’ experience in Agile practices
- 1 + years’ experience in developing in a cloud environment - AWS preferred
- 1+ years’ experience with Integration technologies REST, JSON, XML, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*)
- Experience and understanding of SDLC phases - requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing, UAT and operational transition
It would be great if you also had:
- 1+ years’ of experience in building automations for Banking Industry
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and scripting tools such as PowerShell, Unix sh, windows batch or similar
- Microsoft Technologies (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services), Scripting languages (e.g., Perl, PowerShell, bash, vbs, etc.)
- Certified developer in Automation Anywhere (v11 and Automation 360)
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: RPA Engineer
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.