Sr. OCM Consultant
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0003414
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely, and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position may be required to be in the office occasionally once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here's what you’ll do in this role:
- Design and implement an organizational change management project in conjunction with a large or organizational design technology project.
- Create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of OCM communications
- Advise client(s) in the areas of delivering OCM and building OCM capabilities.
- Create and maintain products and deliverables related to all aspects of OCM
- Serve as primary OCM lead for all efforts related to transformation efforts, Conduct impact analyses to assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation tactics for initiative
- Create actionable deliverables for organizational and team planning, communications plans, sponsor roadmaps, coaching plans, training plans, and resistance management plans
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Proactively interact and communicate with senior staff to ensure consistency, accuracy, and continuity
- Build trust with employees at all levels of the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field and a minimum of five (5) years of work experience with Organizational Change Management or any equivalent combination of experience and training/certification
- Master’s degree preferred, strategy, organizational change management, IT adoption, human capital management.
- Three years experience in developing and delivering change management, training and communication plans
- Thorough understanding of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with business transformation or merger integration efforts
- Possess interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels of an organization, internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating and leveraging resources
- Demonstrated advanced ability to plan, organize, and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to details
- Must be self-directed and possess a strong ability to work independently
- Effective time management, prioritization, and prioritizing ability
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. OCM Consultant
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.