Client Partner- Health & Life Sciences
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 9262
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position may be required to be in the office occasionally once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
The Senior Client Partner establishes and executes a vertical-focused Sales strategy and growth plan in alignment with our market offerings and leads a team and its resources to overachieve a defined book of business comprised of both new account acquisition and growth on existing account revenue. You will define and drive strategic account plans with the goal of nurturing and growing an assigned client portfolio to meet revenue targets. You manage executive relationships with passion for your client stakeholders and as a high-energy leader grow client relationships through presenting new strategies and innovative ideas as you are partner with our market offering leads for your clients’ success. You work collaboratively and are an engaging leader with your colleagues. You are a goal-oriented self-starter with a proven track of success in building and maintaining solutions-based relationships, demonstrating best in class practices of consultative based selling. Maintaining a customer orientation and focus, you demonstrate creativity in analyzing and identifying solutions. You advise prospects and clients on relevant industry and technology trends. This is a highly collaborative role that will require working within all levels of Celerity with an emphasis on team-based selling.
- Acquire new accounts and manage a new revenue pipeline, meeting or exceeding profitability targets in partnership with market offering leads.
- Manage and farm existing accounts and drive increased revenue per annum, meeting or exceeding profitability targets.
- Establish, build and maintain long-term, value-based relationships with a growing number of client senior stakeholders.
- Continually stay up to date with the client’s business strategy and technology goals, develop and execute account strategy and build win-win value propositions at the company and individual level which are in sync with our market offerings.
- Operational Excellence:
- Manage the commercial relationship to include defining an effective pricing strategy, contract management (writing SOWs, MSAs, RFPs and RFIs) and proposal/presentation content developed with our market offering leads for new business pitches.
- Track engagement financials to include accounts receivable, expense reporting, margin analysis, revenue tracking and forecasting, etc.
- Ongoing monitoring of resource allocation for client engagements ensuring both quality and utilization are optimized.
- Firm Building:
- Maintain an industry presence and exhibit excellent communication and presentation skills with the goal of regularly speaking at relevant industry forums in coordination with our market offering leads.
- Help develop a range of IP and best practices around client and portfolio development in order to build the client base into a significant strategic asset along with our market offering leads.
- People and Team:
- Serve as a trusted and valued partner of the client C-levels, and develop deep relationships with senior business executives.
- Help drive a cultural shift that emphasizes both people and clients are at the heart of everything that Celerity does.
- Share and collaborate with and help mentor existing client partners and delivery leaders.
- Create happy customers. Own overall client satisfaction and the continuing growth and evolution of clients which is accomplished by driving successful delivery of work product and cultivating strong client relationships.
- Growth: Meet financial targets. Manage growth and evolution of new and existing client relationships.
- Firm Building: Know the client’s business. Continually increase knowledge of the industry which leads often to serving as the client’s first line consultant.
- Operational Excellence: Ensure optimal levels of productivity. Applies a strong operational acumen to internal processes that supports clients’ accounts, service, communications and quality.
- People and Team: Lead engaged teams. Proactively work to inspire trust and confidence of our clients through partnering with our People and mentoring them to elevate opportunities for growth. These connections become the reason why clients want to work with Celerity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead, engage and mentor account, business and software development teams.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with revenue responsibility and ideally managing a rapidly increasing P&L preferably in a technology consulting firm.
- Demonstrated track record in a revenue generating role to include direct sales management and successful sales with a history of exceeding sales quotas.
- Deep understanding of an industry vertical known as a subject matter expert (SME) and/or have significant experience working in the industry.
- Success managing and developing sophisticated senior client relationships and strategic business partnerships with the C-levels.
- Experience in software development project delivery. While this person need not be technical, they do need to be technically savvy and understand the momentum of technical projects and the challenges a highly technical team will face in project execution.
- Demonstrable experience of a highly consultative and solutions-oriented approach.
- Developed expertise in and helped improve their client’s business.
- Seen as a problem solver by their clients.
- Excellent relationship manager skilled at negotiation.
- Skilled in creating value propositions for clients.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Client Partner- Health & Life Sciences
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.