Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0003388
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Provide operational assessments and analysis by examining current value streams, their alignment with our clients' overall strategy and future state impact across business units.
- Execute end-to-end process visioning and design; identify process controls, integration points and standardization needs.
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma tools (VOC, CTQ, Value Stream Map, RACI, etc.) to complete process analysis and design.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and business impact through using a process-focused improvement approach.
- Develop requirements to document business needs based on discovery activities with key stakeholders
- Identify and analyze current state, design future state, and develop transition plans
- Establish key performance indicators
- Perform data analysis to identify root cause problems, develop solutions, and drive action toward resolution
- Work with teams to evaluate and implement workflow or Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) technology tools.
- Create visual and operational management solutions.
- 7+ years of work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Process Engineer or Analyst with 3+ years of experience in direct application of Lean Six Sigma tools to analyze and improve operational processes
- BS in a Business or Engineering related field
- CSPO, Lean and/or Six Sigma Black Belt Certified a plus
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to facilitate stakeholder discussion while appropriately and cooperatively probing the thinking of the team
- Strong analytical skillset
- Proven ability to lead a diverse group towards resolution when faced with an ambiguous situation
- Experience running meetings, facilitating group work sessions, and providing project management support
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels (Executive Sponsors to team members) across both business and technology teams
- Ability to apply basic project management skills such as creation of work breakdown structures, action item identification, assignment, and follow up
- Agile project experience, including JIRA and Confluence experience preferred
- Prior consulting experience leveraging visual and operational management tools preferred
- Prior consulting experience leveraging BPM tools and techniques preferred
- Financial services background preferred
- Advance degree or MBA preferred
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Business Architect
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.