Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 9246
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely, and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Heres what you’ll be doing in this role:
The Enterprise Architect will provide program and technical leadership for the application portfolio management strategy and be capable of determining the necessary KPIs and dashboard metrics to support a long-term strategy. The technical architect will have experience utilizing enterprise architecture tools and developing interactive dashboards to communicate actionable insights to executive leadership.
- Performing in a consulting role and be able to influence senior leaders and all levels of both business and IT staff regarding all areas of architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, and governance.
- Analyzing technology industry, market, and architecture trends and determining the potential impact on business.
- Recommending technology direction and/or adjustments to incorporate in business plans.
- Identifying and assessing the organizational impact of applications, processes, and structures.
- Developing system architecture and implementation roadmap.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- A minimum of 10 years of architecture experience in applications development in a complex, multi-platform distributed environment.
- Experience working in the Microsoft Azure Solution.
- Passion for continuous improvement and advancing technology solutions.
- Strong understanding of cloud native architecture principles.
- Experience building enterprise web applications using .NET.
- In-depth experience architecting complex Azure public/private Cloud platform solutions (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS).
- 2+ years of experience as an Azure Cloud Solutions Architect.
- Strong understanding of network architecture. Software development skills essential; ability to incorporate wide-ranging ideas and opinions to set technology direction.
- In depth experience working with on-premises and cloud native infrastructures.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills; ability to influence and persuade, without direct control.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization with diverse backgrounds with the ability to adapt to change quickly.
- Strong consulting skills (relevant/technical); recognized as a thought leader. Ability to balance the long-term "big picture" and short-term implications of decisions
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Azure Architect
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.