Location: Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0003357
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
As the Customer Operations Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise-wide program(s) consisting of multiple projects. You will ensure successful integration of several projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. This includes creating tactical plans and driving the overall solution and work effort for multiple technology platforms. In doing so you will interact with multiple client / vendor teams and be looked to as a trusted advisor at Manager levels and above by client teams.
- Lead client sessions and work with stakeholders to elicit requirements. Partner with client SMEs to design practical and robust solutions to resolve business problems, and support team to inform decision making
- Create required project documents such as project plan, test plan, status reports, issue/risk management document, training guides/job aids, and lessons learned
- Deliver executive updates to senior leadership to keep them informed and solicit feedback/gain buy-in from senior leaders across the company
- Provide support for leadership communications, including via PowerPoint presentations or written status reports, for a management audience that reflect both the current in-flight projects as well as the broader roadmap of work to be completed
- Assist Client leadership in regular executive communications including preparing materials and vetting content with other key stakeholders prior to publishing updates
- Perform data analysis through Excel and synthesize large volumes of data and results/reports into actionable recommendations for client stakeholders.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various high-level project plans.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. May also coordinate with multiple project managers to assemble overall program plan.
- Serves as a mentor to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes.
- Accountable for the execution of established project management processes and methodologies to ensure delivery of project scope on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards and customer expectations.
- Accountable for plans and teamwork assignments, directing work efforts, reviewing integrated project plans, escalating, and communicating resource needs, ensuring completion of quality reviews, and driving the resolution of issues as appropriate.
- Communicates with leadership and other stakeholders on program strategy, direction, and changes.
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the design, development, and implementation of the program.
- Mentors a team of project managers and/or other project management staff.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) is required. Master’s degree in related field is a plus and will be considered
- Prior consulting experience is strongly desired
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience
- A minimum of 5 years managing large technical projects with multi-million dollar budgets
- A minimum of 5 years using industry leading project management software (MS Project, JIRA, etc.)
- Telecom experience in CRM applications and billing systems is strongly desired
- Ability to identify business issues, recommend solutions, and lead activities to implement required changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as the role will include significant exposure to client leaders and within the internal organization
- Ability to build relationships across an organization including product/marketing, operations, through to IT/Engineering
- Ability to work collaboratively and build consensus across disparate groups
- Strong attention to detail and personal work ethic
- Experience in full lifecycle product/software implementation projects contributing from requirements to final project delivery and training.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.