Business Integration Manager
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0003063
Location: Stamford, CT
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Able to deep dive on an issue to clearly understand all facts and then synthesize key points into executive level materials – either email, word doc/ppt, or verbal
- Relationship building. Able to jump into situations with new stakeholders and bring poise to gather information, explain a factual update, or de-escalate a problem. By quickly putting people at ease and establishing relationships the individual should be able to influence outcomes and decisions without positional authority
- Organization and follow-through. Able to act as a deputy on a large number of concurrent initiatives, taking action items and next steps from many in parallel and follow-through to completion. Similarly able to follow-up and drive work with other teams to make sure key follow-ups are occurring
- Attention to detail in their own work and also when learning and coming up to speed on a diverse set of areas. Whether policy, operational methods, system functionality, data analysis – comfortable learning and operating in any realm
- Breadth of perspective. Able to look at an issue not only from the facts of how a system works or what a policy says, but also consider how that behavior will impact a customers’ experience or the amount of work it may cause for downstream teams beyond their own. Ability to think about issues from the perspective of others
- Management experience with direct reports. Role as a contractor would be individual contributor but there will be opportunities for them to take on one or more teams to manage. This includes an ability to delegate work, establish escalation methods, operate at scale so there are ~10 people contributing at a high level up to the standard of this individual
- Leadership experience to help set a positive culture and be a change agent within a broader organization
- Problem solving. Need to be able to take escalations from their team or others and work through options to resolve – using people / process / technology as potential levers
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) is required.
- Prior consulting experience is strongly desired
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience
- A minimum of 5 years managing large technical projects with multi-million dollar budgets
- Telecom experience in CRM applications and billing systems is strongly desired
- Ability to identify business issues, recommend solutions, and lead activities to implement required changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as the role will include significant exposure to client leaders and within the internal organization
- Ability to build relationships across an organization including product/marketing, operations, through to IT/Engineering
- Ability to work collaboratively and build consensus across disparate groups
- Strong attention to detail and personal work ethic
- Experience in full lifecycle product/software implementation projects contributing from requirements to final project delivery and training.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Business Integration Manager
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.