Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 9158
Summary of the role:
Are you the next Senior Systems Integration Business Analyst we are looking for?
- You will support the Hotel IT platform systems integration strategy.
- You will be responsible for the discovery and analysis of customer’s ecosystem, management of systems integration scope and flows, technical documentation and service delivery management.
- You will have customer facing responsibilities and will provide integration support using web services standards and best practices.
In this role you’ll:
- Integration Design:
- Be accountable for the design of the integration of a customer's ecosystem with CRS/PMS.
- Drive scoping sessions with customers and partners, understand and analyze business and technical requirements.
- Coordinate with all necessary teams to come up with an integration solution.
- Make sure the ecosystem is properly understood and captured, that all services are mapped, that all integration workflows are designed and all dependencies (internal and external) are tracked.
- Make sure the integration strategy is in line with strategy while at the same time meets the customer needs.
- Make sure the solution is well communicated inside the R&D organization.
- Present functional walk-throughs to all concerned stakeholders.
- Contribute to the elaboration of AHP API strategy cross customers.
- This would represent around 50% of the overall activity.
- Customer and Partner Relationship:
- Ensure a good relationship with customers and partners (PMSs, OTAs, RMSs...).
- Listen to their needs, manage their expectations.
- Set expectations to the customer as well.
- Provide expertise and guidance on the solution.
- This would represent around 20% of the overall activity.
- Manage project in autonomy including Reporting, Risk management and delivery.
- Follow the deliveries to ensure that the integration is in line with the customer/partner requirements.
- Handle Change Requests as they come, understand the need, propose workarounds, coordinate the solution design.
- This would represent around 20% of the overall activity.
- Technical and functional expertise:
- Build and maintain end to end knowledge of our products and their usage.
- Build and maintain industry knowledge.
- This would represent around 10% of the overall activity.
About the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience in software development and/or business analysis.
- Master's degree in computer science is a plus.
- Relevant Work Experience:
- Work in the Hospitality Industry.
- Work in Hotel distribution or Hotel IT areas.
- Software developer, business analyst, QA, solution manager, pre-sales, project manager.
- Customer facing role.
- Any work requiring both business and technical understanding in a customer facing environment.
- Business Understanding:
- Understanding of the challenges of companies working in complex ecosystems.
- Understanding of Reservation Systems, Inventory Systems and Shopping Engine.
- Understanding of the Hospitality industry is a plus.
- Experience with modeling tools, UML
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services; understanding of SaaS delivery model
- Experience with testing tools for web services
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented Design principles
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge of Unix is a plus
- Working knowledge of programming languages like Java, Python or C++ is a plus
- Detailed oriented, demonstrated discipline and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and actively seek new skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing technology field.
- Ability to think outside the box, adapt to circumstances, learn from co-workers, and share information and experiences.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a positive and professional manner, both verbally and in writing
- Leadership, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with proactive customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and drive toward completing goals and projects on time
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups and individuals
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Integration Specialist
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.