Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 9122
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely, and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position may need to be in the office occasionally once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
What You'll Do
- Actively manage remediation efforts resulting from NCUA’s ACET (Automated Cybersecurity Evaluation Toolbox) application that provides credit unions the capability to conduct a maturity assessment aligned to the Federal Financial Information Council’s (FFIEC) Cybersecurity Assessment Tool.
- Scrum Master will support teams engaged in ACET assessment and remediation activities as client determines and measures their own cybersecurity preparedness; enhances cybersecurity capabilities; and improves maturity levels
- Scrum Master will coordinate activities that involve significant business complexity and communication, with organized collaboration and conflict resolution across diverse organizations
- Raise accountability; escalate issues in a timely manner and create and maintain detailed Project Plans
- Resolve issues, dependencies, and conflicts; make certain that all team members are involved and
- Work to ensure projects are successfully implemented while taking into consideration a complex customized environment, constant resource constraints, accelerated timelines, and/or re-prioritization of projects
- Champion & contribute to agile transformation and agile program management best practices
- Promotes agile methodologies and works collaboratively using disciplined Agile approaches to deliver Information Security Strategic Initiatives
- Coach organization through agile adoption transformation change, helping identify and attack organizational impediments which limit team productivity and quality as required
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master and CSM preferred
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to focus attention on details
- Previous experience implementing or supporting Lean Portfolio Management from an operational or
- Demonstrated experience with SAFe and/or other Agile Software Development methodologies and tools
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to foster team collaboration and empowerment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and with little supervision to resolve problems professionally and promptly
- Ability to think strategically and understand the key business problems trying to solve
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment regularly
- Must be able to have a regular and predictable availability for a highly interactive role
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to assess and identify dependencies and actions needed to successfully perform work as assigned
- Ability to be highly impactful while working as a team
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to communicate with and influence staff from diverse business communities
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Scrum Master
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.