Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0003134
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Celerity is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team who has a desire to deliver valuable solutions to meet our client needs. Our consultants are solution oriented, collaborative, and focus on delivering value in everything we do. Celerity leverages agile methods and practices to analyze, define and document business needs to accelerate our clients desired outcomes.
Here's what you’ll do in this role:
- You will be working on a cross-functional process and gap analysis project that touches all parts of our client's business
- Conduct interviews and document current state process for business functions and existing applications
- Communicate effectively across all level business units and executive level management
- Identify trends to drive action toward resolution; get to root cause
- Work with Microsoft Office suite to support project documentation (Visio, Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
- Primary responsibility to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders
- Serve as the principal intermediary for managing process documentation for current and future state throughout the duration of a project.
- Support the establishment of future policies, procedures, and standards. Provide value by finding innovative ways to improve an existing process to make it more efficient and/or more effective
- 1+ years Consulting (BIG 4, BIG 5, etc.) Experience
- 1+ years of Business Analysis/Business Systems Analysis experience
- Highly organized/detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels of an organization specifically ability to provide clear concise communication with project team and mid-level management and demonstrated ability to influence or negotiate with other functional areas
- Have experience working with data and reporting projects or customer experience or operational efficiency projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management or a quantitative field
- Excellent communication skills. Should love problem-solving and collaboration
- Ability to gain In-depth knowledge of the client Business Domain (finance, healthcare, manufacturing, etc., to understand the business processes, important metrics, and areas for process improvements)
- Ability to build trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport with technical and non-technical team members.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Consultant
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.