Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0002854
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
• Project Manager will track and manage project financials for the DOR Program and workstreams including project funding and costs associated with respective workstreams.
• Candidate will support project forecast models and track actual project burn to ensure projects financials are managed effectively
• Manage contracts’ quality assurance, including contract administration and execution
• Manage contract budget, cost control mechanisms and Change control
- Project Manager will provide analysis and project management services to the Information Security Organization to support Documents of Resolution (DOR) activities outlined by the regulatory body. Services will support remediation of findings and activities that reduce unacceptable material risk as reported
- Candidate will represent Information Security coordinating efforts across Information Security functional areas and key stakeholder teams as necessary to ensure DOR remediation efforts are defined, communicated, and executed on in a timely manner.
- Create, coordinate, and/or maintain project plans. Actively own the plans and keep the project timeline, tasks, dependencies, and deliverables on track to ensure coordination between the activities in the plan, and the individuals and groups performing them. Make necessary adjustments throughout the project life cycle and communicate to the project team, sponsor, and client accordingly.
- Actively identify risks and resolve issues so that impacts to the project's timeline, and/or quality are mitigated and/or minimized. Escalate appropriately to the project sponsor.
- Responsible for internal and external project status communications. Conduct routine project meetings including core team, client, and others as needed. Create status reports per PMO governance policy.
- Manage the creation, impact analysis, and disposition of change requests so that the project's scope of work remains intact or changes when agreed to by project sponsor and the client.
- Stay abreast of project management best practices and apply them to projects and to the improvement of the PMO team in general
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree
- You will have experience managing financials (actuals, forecast, contracts).
- You have previous experience with project financials including forecast modeling
- You have 3-5 years' experience with technology projects, preferably software development with 3rd party and client interaction
- You have excellent communication skills across all levels
- You have at least 2 years of experience with project planning and resource management
- You have at least 2 years of experience with meeting/team facilitation and can solve problems and think analytically
- You have 2 years' experience using MS Project
- Project Management Certification preferred
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager/Analyst
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.