Agile Program Manager
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0002792
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
The Agile Program Manager will support both ongoing and future initiatives sponsored by Chief Security Officer and/or Chief Information Security Officer. He/She will lead cross-functional project teams in planning and execution of programs by planning and tracking of financials, tasks, schedules, resources, and dependencies
- Actively manage programs and/or project portfolio, provide consistent program status and progress against objectives per Information Security Project Team and Executive requirements.
- Manage projects/portfolios that involve significant business complexity and communication, with organized collaboration and conflict resolution across diverse organizations
- Raise accountability; escalate issues in a timely manner and create and maintain detailed Project Plans Resolve issues, dependencies, and conflicts; make certain that all team members are involved and engaged
- Work to ensure projects are successfully implemented while taking into consideration a complex customized environment, constant resource constraints, accelerated timelines, and/or re-prioritization of projects
- Champion & contribute to agile transformation and agile program management best practices
- Promotes agile methodologies and works collaboratively using disciplined Agile approaches to deliver Information Security Strategic Initiatives
- Coach organization through agile adoption transformation change, helping identify and attack organizational impediments which limit team productivity and quality as required
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience managing initiatives in a Technology or Information Security environment
- Must be experienced in developing work plans, resource planning, and project estimation
- Solid experience in status reporting to management and executive leadership.
- Excellent management and leadership skills and a demonstrable track record of projects executed on-time and within budget
- Analytical, organizational, project management, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Customer and relationship-focused, process-driven, metric-focused, results-oriented, organized, and self-directed
- Ability to prioritize effectively with leadership and communicate impacts is critical
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification preferred
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Agile Program Manager
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.