C++ Software Engineer
Location: Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 8964
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will be required to be on client site full time once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain C++ software solutions
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
- Develop Web Services
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the C++ software and ensure a level of quality in line with our guidelines
- Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments
- Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing software solutions in response to defect or stories issued from Product Management or Business Analyst
- Ensure a high standard of stability, scalability & performance, quality, operability, serviceability
- Monitor and promote a 'Relentless improvement' approach
- Innovation & continuous improvement of our process
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years of experience OR Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
- Mathematics, or similar with 1+ year of experience
- Experience developing software in C++ and Java to build backend components in UNIX environments
- You have the following computing skills: Design patterns, OO design, Linux, Agile, Test Driven
- Development, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- You have experience using C++, Java (J2EE / Spring), UML, SQL (Oracle)
- You have knowledge of XML and/or JSON, HTTP protocol
- You have knowledge of Python, Software as a Service (SAAS), Ultra High Availability (UHA)
- You are team player with collaborative mindset
- You have exposure working in an Agile environment
- You enjoy working with a multi-cultural international team
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
City: Dallas, TX
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: C++ Software Engineer
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.