Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0002719
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Develop and implement comprehensive content strategies that reflect client business objectives and user needs across digital channels.
- Gather content requirements and document content deliverables throughout projects.
- Perform content audits, including qualitative and quantitative analysis, and content gap analyses.
- Build content object models, CMS template maps and content migration plans.
- Conduct and interpret client brainstorming sessions and workshops and content, stakeholder and user research.
- Develop messaging frameworks, editorial calendars and style guides.
- Produce written and multimedia content as needed
- Collaborate with UX and Visual Design team to discuss requirements for wireframes and designs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital consulting; client-facing experience and relationship management experience is required.
- You have experience in content management or analytics.
- You understand content structure and have experience working within a CMS (Content Management System), especially Adobe AEM, Sitecore, Django CMS, or Drupal or Sharepoint.
- You are analytical, data-driven and detail-oriented and can apply research and critical thinking to your approach.
- You are an excellent writer and communicator.
- You gain intrinsic reward from collaboration and delivering pioneering products
- Your intellectual curiosity prevails, and you desire continued professional growth
- You take a conscientious approach, bringing diligence, rigor, and a keen eye for detail
- Mentoring and teaching others what you know feels right
- You have excellent relationship building skills with a “let’s make it happen” attitude
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with social media management, campaigns and communities.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Content Strategist
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.