Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0002692
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Product & Creative Teams in injecting a data-driven culture and to translate their vision into meaningful, action-oriented analyses
- Become an expert of the online customer journey and using the analytics to support Digital Marketing’s understanding of the context behind the customer action for better decision making
- Provide and interpret analytics reporting capabilities and guide Digital Marketing with that knowledge
- Experiment with different ways to develop solutions and make recommendations based on findings (a/b testing and optimization)
- Partner with the broader team to develop recommendations for optimizing process, user experience, or analytics implementation
- Translate any requests or recommendations into requirements and manage those requirements through delivery
- Build simple project plans and communicate desired timelines
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing interacting with site content
- Minimum 2-3 years indirect experience with Digital & Product Analytics (Website, Online Advertising, and/or Search Marketing) preferably including reporting capabilities using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Familiarty with testing
- Experience collaborating with product development and product management organizations and understand standard workflows for bringing products to market
- You can prepare clear and concise client-ready documents, answer clarification questions, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are obsessed with solving problems (data-related or otherwise) when you find them (which is often)
- You are great at planning, are always looking for ways to improve on the current state, and know how to make others easily understand your vision
- You’re comfortable clearly defining requirements, building simple project plans, and working with teams across various departments to have requirements fulfilled on time
- You strive to develop yourself professionally, and help your team exceed their potential
- You can lead and be led, give and take feedback effectively, and are open to learn and teach at each opportunity
- You are conscientious and diligent with an eye for detail
- You have excellent people skills and have a history of developing/maintaining positive working relationships with clients, coworkers, and users
- You have a Bachelor's Degree, in the Arts and Sciences, Economics, Journalism, Marketing,ComputerSciences,orquantitativefield(Math,Statistics)
- You’re fluent in the MS Office suite, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- You've preferably worked at an agency or consulting firm previously
- You preferably understand common Digital Analytics reporting platform framework
- You’ve preferably had exposure to the telecommunications or cable industry
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.