Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0002671
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Create automation test scripts using commands like Loop, variable, Object Cloning, Error Handling, Log files etc.
- Schedule unattended automated scripts on need basis.
- Develop Test Plan and Test Scenarios based on documented functional requirements for performing manual/Automation testing.
- Backend testing (Data Validation Testing) by writing SQL queries
- Used Postman to validate API’s.
- Create appropriate test cases based on acceptance criteria
- Validate the presence of X disclosures on a web page (could be up to 20)
- Compare results of physical inspection against results of the bot across Y web pages (thinking it's somewhere around 3000, as we're looking for 95% confidence of the bot result across 15,000 web pages, but haven't done the math yet)
- clearly articulate the failure mode if detected (i.e. page didn't load vs bot couldn't detect disclosure for Z reason)
- Capture and summarize results until bot achieves acceptance criteria (i.e. 95% confidence it will detect presence of specific disclosure text) The testing would involve comparing web pages versus bot results. I'm guessing results could be captured in Google Sheets or equivalent. Looking at the AA code directly is not a requirement.
- Experience in backend testing (Data Validation Testing) by writing SQL queries
- Experience developing test plans, scenarios
- Experience create automation test scripts using commands like Loop, variable, Object Cloning, Error Handling, Log files etc.
- Automation anywhere is a plus
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: QA Tester
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.