Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0002641
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Support a Financial Service client’s General Ledger Transformation and migration to Workday
- Responsible for supporting report testing of Loan Accounting data loaded and reported out of Workday PRISM
- Work within a collaborative team environment to support test case creation, execution, defect tracking, and reporting
- Review Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and map report attributes to PRISM BRD
- Analyze existing, legacy Tableau and Business Objects design to create complete reporting requirements
- Create data mockup based on report BRD and functional coverage required
- Convert mockup data to PRISM Workday ID format for each PRISM table
- Load PRISM table data into Netezza
- Build Netezza ER SQL scripts as per PRISM report BRD
- Extract PRISM report data and compare it against Netezza ER output
- Triage functionality issues as per BRD and Triage Report / ER compare variances to loan level data
- Capture all testing artifacts in validation workbook and review with Product Owner and upload approved validation workbook to JIRA story / feature
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in quality assurance testing of software applications; including analyzing and understanding business and technical requirements, building positive/negative test data
- Strong analytical skills and technical expertise – you can collaborate with business and technical teams to perform deep dive analysis of any identified issues found during testing
- Previous experience and knowledge of PRISM and Workday a plus. Candidate should have experience with Business Objects reporting at a minimum.
- Prior experience working in the Secondary Mortgage Market or financial services with a focus on loan accounting a plus
- You can write SQL statements. Experience with Netezza a plus.
- Previous experience with JIRA
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working as a consultant
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: QA Tester
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.