Business Development Manager - Healthcare/Financial Services
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 8887
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Celerity is expanding our consulting advisory services across the telecom, financial services and health and life sciences industries. We are seeking an energetic sales producer who is excited at the prospect of solving business problems for clients by leveraging our best resources - our people. This person should be comfortable in creating and executing cold call campaigns, LinkedIn Sales Navigator activity, HubSpot nurture campaigns, and direct emails to targeted prospects as well securing initial meetings with companies who are new to Celerity.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Partner with Celerity's national sales team to grow new and existing accounts by meeting and overachieving quotas for setting meetings and identifying new opportunities
- Clearly communicate Celerity's differentiation in compelling call campaigns that drive interest and result in qualified leads and meetings
- Follow up with and qualify prospects who have responded to marketing activities (events, webinars, proposal inquiries)
- Research contacts and accounts to inform outreach tactics and identify strategic opportunities
- Prospect and nurture leads to build relationships through consultative selling via phone, email, and social media channels
- Engage prospects in the Celerity story and uncover client challenges
- Become fluent and knowledgeable in all Celerity services to effectively and persuasively communicate the value proposition of our offerings to align with client needs
- Master solutions training as well as the development and use of call scripts for multiple products and multiple buyer personas
- Log daily activities in Salesforce, tracking interactions with prospects and clients
- Provide updates to manager on individual activity in weekly 1:1s
- 8 years of business development experience
- Experience in consulting or staffing industries
- Experience in the healthcare or financial services industries
- Established track record of overachieving revenue targets by opening new logo accounts as well as growing existing accounts
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment Highly organized, goal-oriented, self-motivated, and flexible
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Manager - Healthcare/Financial Services
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.