Data Analytics Consultant
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Requisition Number: 8883
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Support the development of the overall measurement strategy for clients through discovery and development of measurement plans, learning agendas, and test plans
- Support the development of measurement frameworks and actionable insight generation
- Day-to-day collaboration with key vendors and stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal team on client communications and deliverables, helping to define the story in a simple and concise way and communicate success of client’s marketing efforts
- Collaborate on day-to-day client deliverables
- Proactively propose performance improvements for clients’ marketing activities
- Through compelling data visualizations, develop, maintain and communicate insights, key metrics and reports, highlighting opportunities for improvement
- Keep internal stakeholders informed about new opportunities, issues and performance success.
- Collaborate with DNA leadership to develop and document case studies with process and results
- Support DNA leadership in in new client acquisition and new business development
- Manage direct reports’ careers and provide growth opportunities, coaching and training
- Foster a team environment and play an active role in building teams
- Four year degree (with a business focus such as Statistics, Economics, Finance or Marketing)
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- 3-5 years of business experience in marketing consulting, advertising or interactive
- Expertise within the digital environment and in aligning marketing strategies with business needs
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, segmentation, targeting, direct marketing and customer care)
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects
- Proven record with strong client relationship skills
- Strong familiarity with the digital environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Work experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Work experience in insight generation and presentation to clients
- Tagging experience
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analytics Consultant
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.