Location: Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Requisition Number: 8858
Due to the pandemic, workers are working either on a 30% in office rotation or remotely if they have special medical accommodations. This position will be 100% in the office once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
As the Business Integration Project Manager, you will serve as the project manager for a transformative multi-year effort one of our clients is embarked on. This includes creating a strategic plan and driving the overall solution and work effort for multiple upcoming releases to begin migrating customer accounts to a new technology platform. In doing so you will have a leadership role over multiple client / vendor teams and be looked to as a trusted advisor at VP levels and above by client teams.
- Lead client sessions to elicit requirements and design practical, robust solutions to business problems working with client SMEs and supporting team to inform decision making
- Work across stakeholders to complete range of deliverables (requirements/design, more technical like use cases / system design / testing, training guides/job aids) and manage project through to on-time and at-quality completion and approval
- Complete project management deliverables including status reports, project planning, issue/risk management as well as executive updates to senior leadership to keep them informed and solicit feedback/gain buy-in from senior leaders across the company. Successful project management will involve a significant relationship management component both with the client and internal to Celerity, as opposed to project coordination
- Manage other resources as part of the team working to design and implement the solution, including more junior Celerity consultants, as well as providing guidance to client or other vendor staff. As part of doing this demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and accountability for the overall success of the initiative
- Provide support for executive leadership communications, including via PowerPoint presentations or written status reports, for an executive audience that reflect both the current in-flight projects as well as the broader roadmap of work to be completed. Assist Client Vice President in her regular executive communications including preparing materials and vetting content with other key stakeholders prior to publishing updates
- Work across the organization, throughout multiple lines of business and departments within a Fortune 100 company. Quickly building relationships with all key parties and understanding the internal processes is critical to ensuring timely completion of projects and deliverables
- Serve as an expert resource to Executives and Upper management while providing input to assist in the development and enhancement of strategic direction
- For this project, travel up to 25% for client meetings and to work with client teams in-person; for future projects
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) is required. Master’s degree in related field is a plus and will be considered
- Prior consulting experience is strongly desired
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience
- A minimum of 5 years managing large technical projects with multi-million dollar budgets
- Highly specialized skills and experience in designing and executing solutions/programs related to enterprise wide transformative initiatives
- A minimum of 5 years using industry leading project management software (MS Project, JIRA, etc.)
- Strong data analysis through Excel is required; ability to synthesize large volumes of data and results/reports into actionable recommendations for client stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as the role will include significant exposure to client leaders and within the internal organization
- Ability to build relationships across an organization including product/marketing, operations, through to IT/Engineering
- Ability to work collaboratively and build consensus across disparate groups
- Strong attention to detail and personal work ethic
- Experience in full lifecycle product/software implementation projects contributing from requirements to final project delivery and training
- Experience or strong interest in Telecom/ Media industry, cable industry background a plus but is not required
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.