Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 8853
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Celerity’s Salesforce practice is looking for a highly motivated Salesforce Architect who will be responsible for providing architecture leadership, with expertise in business, process and technology architecture, to support our Salesforce clients. The ideal candidate will bring a deep knowledge of modern architecture and design practices, contemporary development processes & tools, and an agile approach to delivering solutions on the Salesforce platform.
Candidate must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have an ability to influence strategic decision making around technology, process, and culture. The candidate will work simultaneously to serve our clients and help iterate on the technical vision for the Salesforce practice as it relates to delivery methodology and skill development.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Support pre-sales efforts, solution assessments, and the delivery of transformational Salesforce solutions for our clients.
- Establishes and documents standards and best practices for Salesforce solution implementation services, such as: design templates, code standards, deployment processes and integration/migration plans.
- Support the creation of Salesforce practice assets, accelerators, and targeted solution point of view (POV)
- Lead Salesforce solution design and define technical architecture that may span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems.
- Analyze business requirements, map Salesforce capabilities/features and translate requirements into standard solutions leveraging the Salesforce platform.
- Adhere to platform best practices in implementing Salesforce solutions to ensure compliance with security standards. Focus areas will include standard and custom platform development with Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce, and code quality techniques.
- Work on design and development of interfaces Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and integrations from Salesforce to external systems
- Follow leading agile practices to promote continuous iteration of development and testing throughout the software development lifecycle of the project.
- Develop and mentor next generation of Salesforce practitioners.
- A minimum of 7 years of Salesforce implementation experience in a client consulting environment with at least 5 Salesforce implementations within diverse industries especially in financial services and healthcare.
- Salesforce implementation experience must include technical/business architecture design and involvement in the overall SDLC (Code, design, integration, data modeling, migration, deployment, and post-implementation support)
- Very strong understanding of industry specific business processes and enterprise transformation concepts
- Hands-on experience working with the Force.com development platform: Apex Code (Triggers, Controllers and Batch classes), Visualforce pages, Web Service APIs and the Lightning Platform (Aura /LWC framework), triggers, SOQL, SOSL, DevOps Stack (Jenkins, Ansible for CI / CD), and several code deployments tools
- Prior experience working with system integrations using API form within the Salesforce platform; Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming methodologies, Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA), design patterns and development best practices.
- Deep understanding of data architecture, data management and platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems using middleware such as MuleSoft, SOAP, REST, Web Services, XML, Direct API Calls, and SOA/Integration technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
It would be great if you also had:
- Possess one or more Salesforce Architect Certification(s) that showcase a strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development, configuration, and administration capabilities.
- Must have Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
- Must have a Cloud Consultant Certification (Sales, Service, Community and Marketing) preferred
- Certified Salesforce Architect is preferred
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Salesforce Architect
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.