IT Security Analyst
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Requisition Number: 8846
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will be required to be on client site full time once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Responsible for administering, monitoring, maintaining the IBM z/OS RACF security application.
- Assist with coordinating the implementation of the IBM z/OS RACF security application and upgrades to systems as needed.
- Assist security configurations related to the IBM z/OS RACF security application
- Participate in the implementation of moderate to high complexity of the IBM z/OS RACF security application security initiatives.
- Monitor compliance and adherence to agency security policies and assist with violation investigations.
- Manage end user requests and act as liaison between end users and development teams.
- Monitoring and processing of configuration change and service desk requests to facilitate timely resolution.
- Implement and maintain the controls and procedures required to protect the Agency’s information system assets in a cost-effective and uniform manner.
- Responsible for performing root cause analysis (RCA) of events and incidents.
- Perform risk analysis to identify any security issues that could lead to lost or stolen data.
- Deploy and administer vendor and internally developed software and procedures to address security requirements.
- Provide accurate estimates and timely updates to project management.
- Monitor and report on system availability, performance, and capacity metrics.
- Perform analysis, documentation, and testing of enhancements associated with new or existing application functionality.
- Perform unit testing of system modifications to ensure that the specifications are met, and that there is no unexpected or adverse impact on system performance and functionality.
- Responsible for application documentation for both technical and functional purposes.
- Provide support and collect evidence for internal and external audits.
- IBM Z/OS RACF security equivalent and four plus years of experience in information security, specializing in information security, or any equivalent combination of training, experience, and/or certifications.
- Ability to create new batch jobs and handle ABENDs.
- Working knowledge of REXX and DB2.
- Solid understanding of RACF including user administration, auditing, digital certificates, and classes.
- Understanding of IBM Utilities and DFSORT/SyncSort.
- Ability to interface with RACF from the command line and not entirely rely on tools like z/Secure or Vanguard
- Ability to research complex issues and read and understand IBM technical documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to accept personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsible. Pursue solutions and make decisions.
- Proven ability to identify, engage, and coordinate escalation teams to resolve issues in accordance to security objectives.
- Ability to analyze complex information.
- Possess a high level of integrity and ethics.
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Effective skills with time management, organization and prioritization.
- Proficient with the implementation of security principles, risk assessment policies and standards, information security best practices, products and technologies, defense-in-depth strategies, and network technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in several of the following areas: access control, application development, database, encryption, network, security controls, security frameworks such as NIST, server hardening, and server patching technologies.
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: IT Security Analyst
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.