Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Requisition Number: 8822
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position may be required to be in the office occasionally once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Provide Strategic Planning and Blueprinting to ensure we align architecture to the organization's strategies and goals.
- Contribute to Technology Portfolio Rationalization by aligning business objectives to optimal approach
- Evaluate internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements.
- Support Project Portfolio Planning
- Locate ways to reduce costs and IT expenses on a large-scale basis
- Define enterprise standards, guidelines and principles and ensure conformity of standards across the Agency.
- Track and advise on emerging technologies and trends in the industry that could impact the services and business of the Agency.
- Advise on approaches to optimize business success.
- Advise on the design of technology-agnostic applications that deliver functionality/capabilities that satisfy corresponding business requirements.
- Define and develop architecture patterns.
- Expert in assigned technology domain (i.e. infrastructure, data, application, etc.).
- Lead the Agency in enterprise architecture discussions and strategies as they relate to application architecture – quality, security etc.
- Collaborate with others to socialize architectural standards and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems or Engineering preferred; 10+ years of IT-related experience;
- Knowledge of The Open Group Architecture Framework; Knowledge of Project Management Body of Knowledge; Knowledge of Loan Servicing; Relevant certifications preferred.
- Advanced understanding of all aspects of the current architecture
- Expert understanding of key aspects of the architecture
- Experience in creating and defining new architectural models
- Ability to explain complex problems and situations in both generalize concepts for non-technical and in detail for technical resources
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Enterprise Architect
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.