Data Solution Manager
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 8815
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Celerity is engaged with a client in the financial services industry to support a new initiative as a Sr Consultant to analyze and model financial data impacting portfolios.
This initiative establishes an ongoing process for obtaining updated credit scores and storing data from a credit reporting agency and using them in credit risk transfer securities loan-level disclosures and incorporating updated credit scores in portfolio modeling and portfolio analytics in order to increase value to investors and increase management effectiveness of the loan portfolio.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Support movement of large amounts of data and existing processes into new ecosystems
- Perform data visualization and comparison across systems
- Build scripts to perform low-level analysis and data investigation
- Automate data processing using SQL
- Integrate customer segmentation data and create visualizations in Power BI or Tableau
- Manage data processing and extracts throughout the engagement
- Produce customized reports and visualizations
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis
- Engage with key stakeholders
- Oversee data analysis and operations in between platforms/systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or a quantitative field
- 3+ years SQL development of complex queries
- 2+ years professional experience
- Experience with OWL DQ is required
- Experience with data lakes
- Expertise designing and implementing ETL processes
- You have experience with big data and data validation software such as Collibra and Databuck (preferred)
- Experience with Data Visualization such as Tableau or PowerBI
- You understand and have experience with multidimensional analysis and queries
- Strong communication skills
- You have an analytical curiosity. You are someone that can ask probing questions to eradicate ambiguity and are willing to point out flaws in logic and identify better ways to do things
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Data Solution Manager
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.