Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 8813
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
We are looking for an experienced Data Architect to join our talented team. Your central responsibility as the Data Architect will be to develop, optimize, and oversee conceptual and logical data systems. You may design, develop, test, monitor, manage, and validate data warehouse activity, including data extraction, transformation, movement, loading, cleansing and updating processes. You will monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features. You must have experience participating in and leading teams and be able to suggest new and innovative ways of gaining data processing efficiencies and be able to participate in architectural and modeling discussions.
- Proficiency in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Able to write and understand SQL
- Hands on experience designing and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake
- In-depth understanding of SSAS database management systems, OLAP and ETL frameworks
- Capable of ETL and DB performance tuning, table partitioning, shell scripting, driving prototypes and POCs
- Able to integrate the end to end data pipeline to take data from source systems to target data repositories ensuring the quality and consistency of data is maintained at all times
- Able to set up infrastructure for Data visualization tools like Tableau and PowerBi
- Experience with MDX
- Able to troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports.
- Self-starter that can manage conflicting priorities, excels at time management, and can identify areas of continued improvement
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Data Architect
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.