Enterprise Data Business Analyst
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0002174
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
As the Enterprise Data Business Analyst, you'll lead client sessions to elicit requirements and design practical, robust solutions as part of a major business transformation. You will work to gather requirements and create the business design for a major component of a new technology platform that our client is building. You will work across stakeholders on a range of deliverables and help contribute to on-time and high-quality completion and approval of deliverables. This is an important role shaping a significant technology implementation as part of a broader business transformation from a legacy technology platform to a new technology stack and business operations process.
Here's what you'll do in this role:
Play a key role in a multi-year system integration effort to migrate highly complex telecommunications products from their current legacy technology platforms to a new best-in-class billing and customer management platform that will be the core business operations system of the future
- Conduct interviews and requirements gathering sessions from SMEs across various parts of the organization and translate them into best practice requirements documentation. These artifacts will serve as an input to design and development activities
- Gain an in-depth understanding of as-is workflows spanning people/process/technology and document the current state workflows. Also document how the current state will change as a result of a new large-scale technology implementation
- Deep dive into functional areas to inform the future state requirements and solution design, including conducting data analysis as needed on the current products and customer base
- Provide status reports, document and escalate issues and risks along with mitigation strategies, and help provide clear communication along with actionable insight to management and senior leadership
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical field
- You have 5+ years’ experience in various roles and phases of a product development lifecycle
- You have led requirements and design sessions with cross-functional teams and produced best practice requirements documentation
- You preferably have experience in the Telecom industry and specifically with telecommunications products (voice, video, data)
- You have experience working with technical applications, preferably sales to revenue systems including billing and CRM platforms
- You have experience with system migrations, preferably billing system migrations
- You have exceptional communication skills and an ability to provide leadership and executive level status updates
- You have at least 5 years of experience with meeting and team facilitation and can solve problems and think analytically
- You have extensive experience with the full MS Office suite, are comfortable performing basic data analysis, and can create crisp and clearly articulated presentations
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Enterprise Data Business Analyst
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.