Microsoft 365 Architect & Sales Engineer
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 8700
We are hiring for a Microsoft M365 Architect & Sales Engineer who will be instrumental in the improvement and scalability of our technology stack. You will have direct opportunity to implement innovative strategies to improve workflows and overall productivity within multiple internal applications and external web-based services.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Lead proposal and SOW creation efforts. Leads project scoping and architecting efforts for SOWs and proposals. Works with our sales team to help land business. Demonstrates a strong commitment to selling.
- Directly engage on client projects and leads group of complex engagements. They understand client expectations and translate them into practical, implementable project objectives.
- Utilization at 65%, with multiple around book of business.
- Responsible for Microsoft Productivity, Security and Collaboration Competencies
- Engage with Sales Team on 4-legged calls as SME. Understands and co-manages opportunity and pipeline with account teams.
- Engage with Marketing to script structured, repetitive, consistent messaging that can be disseminated through Celerity, Randstad and AUSY client-facing personnel.
- Run Core Campaign with Microsoft around M365
- Responsible for resource planning with delivery teams to understand capacity and make selections. Recommend resources for projects. They will assist with oversight of project resources within area of expertise.
- Participate in interviewing and selection of candidates for the appropriate competencies.
- Manage and evaluates the performance of team members as their Work Manager when serving as the Delivery lead on engagements.
- Create and maintain high levels of client satisfaction as demonstrated through client satisfaction surveys, expansion of business and our ability to get references.
- Develop opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients while recognizing the limits on scope of services. Generates interest in other services from the client based on execution of existing projects and relevant conversations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Extensive experience and industry background in Microsoft SaaS solutions; Windows 10, Office365, Enterprise Mobility & Security, System Center, InTune, Skype/Teams and SharePoint.
- Depth of experience with Azure Active Directory, Identity and Security, Group Policy, RBAC, and technologies relating to the identity control plane
- Understanding of third-party and competitive platforms; migration, change management, user experience and user adoption aspects of M365.
- Strong experience in developing winning responses to proposals. Must be able to Provide Subject Matter Expertise and support for sales meetings and new business pursuits.
- 10 years of experience working in security-focused enterprise environments.
- Must be able to provide excellent documentation and deliverables, create and maintain standards of documentation and deliverables for the M365 practice area.
- Must have experience leading and delivering large, complex digital projects.
- Must have experience managing budgets and resources for projects.
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
It would be great if you had:
- Microsoft Learn or Partner University Achievements and CertificationsExam MS-100, Exam 70-333, Exam 70-334
- MCSE: Productivity, M365 Teams Administrator
- Exam MS-500 or Exam AZ-500
- Switch, Route and Unified Communications Experience
- Experience with Enterprise Security and Compliance Certifications, Policies and Controls
- SharePoint and Dynamics365 Experience
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Microsoft 365 Architect & Sales Engineer
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.