Director of Technology
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Requisition Number: 8699
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will be required to be on client site full time once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Serve as subject matter expert and technical consultant for all Marketing Technology tactics and initiatives
- Drive strategic planning and budgeting process for the technology within the organization. Develop strategies to introduce new offerings and technologies
- Consult with internal teams in evaluating state of digital environment, considering customer needs; develop a business plan to meet technical needs
- Assist in hiring and managing world class developers
- Identify and provide technical training to both internal and external groups
- Recommend technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business
- Author technical specifications for campaigns
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for developing and delivering on digital tactics/ provides technical audits for projects
- Knowledgeable in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of Web 2.0 tools
- Familiarity with Audio and Video editing programs, such as AfterEffects, Final Cut Pro
- Experience in authoring technical specs for Digital projects
- Experience with and understanding of wireframes/site maps/user flows and test cases
- Experience in authoring data flows
- Deep understanding and sense for how to design and develop for impact on end user
- Experienced with offshore processes
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
It would be great if you also had:
- Creative experience and background
- Experience on campaigns outside the web, Print, Email
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Technology
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.