Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 8692
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist who is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and has a track record of success in digital marketing. You will develop and optimize digital programs that are geared towards increasing the overall lead flow for the company. If you are passionate about building creative campaigns, analyzing data and are innovative in your thinking, this is the right opportunity for you.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Manage digital search strategy and day-to-day bid optimizations and creative rotations to increase conversions and improve CPLs.
- Develop PPC, SEO and social media plans to grow brand presence and drive leads.
- Produce social media and ad copy and test variants for efficacy across our digital channels including Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Manage monthly PPC budget and optimize best ROI and that budget for lead gen.
- Optimize and manage campaigns to look for new areas of opportunity through keyword analysis, executing A/B tests, campaign strategy, ad copy, bid management, ad quality, ad click through rate, CPA optimization and landing page testing.
- Recognize and analyze competitive and market trends and recommend tactics for campaign strategies.
- Experience synthesizing information and presenting concise analyses to executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related fields
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing and optimizing PPC/SEM, SEO and Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Exceptional communicator and skilled in writing for the web (writing portfolio required), including social media, PPC and conversion.
- Experience with MOZ, Conductor, SEMRush or other KW research tools
- Strong desire to work with numbers, analytical mind and experience reporting on marketing KPIs
- Experience with Hubspot, SFDC, and retargeting a plus.
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.