Client Partner, Financial Services
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 8689
Celerity is expanding our consulting advisory services across the financial services industry. The Client Partner is responsible for establishing, owning and growing the relationships we have with our clients. The Client Partner also is responsible for collaborating with our service lines and capabilities teams to develop and execute client solutions that add value and drive high satisfaction.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Establishes new relationships and expands existing relationships in client organizations. Owns strategic development of new business within existing accounts. Responsible for supporting overall account management and growth.
- Develops and maintains a deep understanding of your client's business and industry and serve as a strategic advisor to senior level executives.
- Offer relevant insights and thought leadership to best position Celerity with client executives.
- Constructs solution-oriented recommendations for clients to align with short term and long-term business goals.
- Manages client and internal expectations, ensures delivery of the highest quality service, and regularly solicits client feedback and manages accordingly.
- Achieves revenue, profitability and utilization targets at the client and engagement level. Key individual responsible for properly establishing and negotiating program and project strategy, scope and cost.
- Looks for and seizes profitable business opportunities; willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals
- Maintains an active pipeline of new opportunities with new and existing buyers in all assigned accounts.
- Follows the entire sales lifecycle opportunity from beginning to end including pitch/presentation materials, conversation management, contracting, Salesforce operations, etc.
- Provides leadership for and mentors a team of consulting professionals. Delegates responsibility and works with others and coaches them to develop their capabilities.
- Plans and delivers oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences. Expresses oneself clearly.
- Analyzes Celerity's competitive position.
- Focuses on the desired result of one's own or one's unit's work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Leads or contributes to firm-building activities that align with firm strategy, operations and culture.
- Models Celerity values in both internal and client-facing settings
- 4+ years of experience advising commercial companies with specific experience in an account management role
- A consultative, growth focused mindset with the ability to develop deep relationships and add value to the client's business over the long term.
- Experience owning and managing a client book of business of at least $3M as well as an associated P&L
- Extensive experience with the development of business or technology client solutions and the management of cross-functional teams to plan and implement those solutions
- Past experience negotiating and writing contracts
- Ability to work collaboratively across internal teams and with client-facing personnel to develop and execute ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions. Accurately anticipates the implications of decisions for various stakeholders in the organization and plans strategy accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of firm and client stakeholders. Presents self clearly and assuredly.
- Competencies in PowerPoint, PSA tools, resource management, financial management and other common tools is required.
- Have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset, understanding both current and emerging technologies
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Client Partner, Financial Services
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.