JIRA Align Trainer
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0002253
Celerity is engaged with a financial services client that is going through a SAFe implementation. As part of the implementation, Celerity will develop the training plan using pre-developed training curriculum and facilitate training in three time zones. The Trainer will adapt to the client's learning methodologies to deliver trainings on Jira Align.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Serves as a consultative learning partner to supported business leaders to ensure learning is aligned to client’s strategy and business unit objectives. Includes the assessment of needs, enhancement of curriculum, delivery of learning via appropriate modality (instructor-led classroom or webinar, online/digital eLearning, self-directed, or distance learning, etc.)
- Assist in the processes to collect, assess and leverage existing enterprise-wide and industry specific data to ensure all learning and development are aligned with business goals and meet all compliance requirements
- Must proactively identify, assess and communicate potential opportunities to improve overall performance and effectiveness of business areas.
- Actively participate on a team of learning professionals and provide input in content creation, facilitation and delivery of learning across multiple operational areas and modalities
- Plan and coordinate proper venues, timing and modality (i.e. live classroom, webinar, self-guided, experiential and/or digital/e-Learning) of the defined training schedules.
- Anticipate design/development or delivery challenges and work with business owners to identify mitigation strategies.
- Develop and implement survey, assessment and measurement methods to accurately evaluate the effectiveness of technical and professional learning delivery and incorporate changes resulting from findings
- Produce, analyze and interpret reports on the progress of training and learning effectiveness and summarize and provide recommendations to leadership
- Engage in feedback sessions and focus groups with the leadership and employees to enhance performance levels
- Ensure effectiveness, timeliness, accuracy and relevance of training and their delivery
- 3-5 years of experience with JIRA Align administration and training
- 5-7 years of experience working in Agile methodologies
- SAFE certification preferred (4.5 or 5.0)
- Responsible for delivering JIRA Align training for clients for large groups
- 3-5 years of experience in delivering training for Agile methodologies or tools
- Strong understanding of Agile principles, frameworks, and methodologies
- Expert facilitation skills
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: JIRA Align Trainer
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.