Telecom Billing Analyst
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0002216
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will continue to be remote once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Support a multi-year business transformation that our client is in the midst of and seeking our expertise to play a critical role in a series of upcoming releases
- Perform detailed customer account analysis in client billing and CRM system to identify problem areas and provide recommendations to a data cleansing workstream in order to improve the quality of existing customer account data prior to a large scale data migration
- Assist team in identifying accounts and overall design / methodology for migrating to a new technology environment. Produce client-ready deliverables to gain approval on artifacts through requirements / design / development process
- Provide triage and support during several mock / pilot account migrations working to identify and fix accounts that fail to migrate as expected through a range of issues spanning data, process, human-error
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders across multiple divisions to facilitate decision-making and process improvements
- Hands-on experience working in ICOMS, CSG billing systems and Salesforce CRM. Experience working with Fortune 500 telecommunications clients will be considered and is a plus
- Experience working with a billing system or large CRM migration
- Experience gathering requirements and documenting requirements / design in client-ready deliverables. Experience facilitating small group working sessions is strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to manipulate large amounts of data and communicate actionable conclusions / recommendations to various stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. Able to work through ambiguity and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; highly organized and detail-oriented including ability to work independently in a matrixed organization
- Knowledge of Oracle Billing and Revenue Management system is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in business information systems, technology or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Telecom Billing Analyst
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.