Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0002156
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
What You'll Do
- Define, manage and direct product work efforts
- Develop a project plan and executive roadmap that supports all project workstreams and improve the probability of successful delivery of the produce
- Lead the identification and implementation (or improvement) of portfolio, program, and project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines, standards, and governance best practices
- Engage senior leadership and business partners to define scope, approach, deliverables, team structure, deliverables, and releases
- Build and maintain relationships with senior leadership and key PMO stakeholders, and acts as a trusted advisor
- Coordinate with other enterprise strategic initiatives
- Track the realization of expected benefits defined in business cases
- Foster collaboration, strategic alignment and integrated planning and execution across multiple workstreams and across other dependent projects and programs, particularly dependent technology programs (e.g. quote system, engineering design system, data warehouse, product launches, etc.)
- Minimum of 7 years experience managing large projects within a consulting company, fluency with both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience project managing large enterprise transformation initiatives (ERP, CRM, etc.) is desirable
- Knowledge of Oracle applications (Siebel CRM and BRM) is desirable
- Knowledge of cable and/or telecommunications industry billing requirements is desirable
- Knowledge of cable and/or telecommunications industry order to cash flow is desirable
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to show judgment and initiative to efficiently accomplish job duties
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to conduct presentations in front of a large audience (could include Executive Leadership)
- Ability to manage executive level stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Microsoft desktop products power user, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Project
- BS or BA required
- PMP, ITIL, LEAN Six Sigma or similar certifications are desirable
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">We collaborate. We create. We innovate.</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Intrigued?</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Celerity is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation. </span></p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.