Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0002153
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
About the Role
Celerity is leading an engagement with a client in the media industry to enhace their digital strategy. We are adding a Tech Lead to the team to support the transition from a python platform to node.js. This role will also advise the client on new technologies and strategies for their digital transformation.
What You'll Be Doing
- Transition from python to node.js
- Building microsites
- Maintaining current sites
- Working with cloud technologies
- Real world experience of working with any of the cloud providers(AWS/GCP/Azure etc)
- AWS experience/Certification is a big plus
- Experience building or working with CI/CD pipelines
- General understanding of containerization
- Kubernetes/EKS/ECS experience is a big plus
- Hands on Python coding experience
- Hands on API development, Open API Specs
- Indepth hands on knowledge in the following:
- Front code structure, design system integration.
- Basic understanding of react (no coding experience required)
- Backend code and architecture
- Defining and scaling containerized services in AWS
- CND (CloudFront)
- Configuration management (Consul/Vault)
- Relational (Postgres, MySql), AWS RDS
- Non Relational: Elastic Search
- Knowledge of building federated search system is a big plus.
- Bonus Skills(Great to have, but not required):
- Salesforce integrations
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Lead
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.
We offer a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Find out more at www.celerity.com/careers.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><strong>We Are Celerity<br /></strong></p> <p> </p> <p>Founded in 2002, Celerity <span style="color:black;background:white">is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all.</span> Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).</p> <p> </p> <p>This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.</p> <p> </p> <p>We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.