Location: Richmond, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 8639
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will be required to be on client site full time once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
What You’ll Do
- Work with a team of developers developing ASP.NET MVC5 applications according to architecture and design specifications to develop applications and application components to deliver line-of-business functionality for both internal users and citizens
- Develop web APIs to support application components in support of ASP.NET MVC applications
- Mentor programmers new to the ASP.NET programming environment
- Substantial experience developing production web business applications using Microsoft ASP.NET MVC with the Razor view engine
- Advanced skills in application development with ASP .NET Web API, and experience implementing Web API security
- Extensive skill in using C# is required, including considerable experience in object-oriented programming
- Substantial experience in .NET development using Entity Framework, web services, and SOA concepts
- Demonstrated experience utilizing secure web application development best practices
- Experience mentoring less-knowledgeable development staff
- Ability to analyze, design, implement, and maintain IT applications and databases; to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; and to organize, monitor and prioritize work and projects
- Experience and knowledge using TFS 2017 for source control
- Experience working in an agile development process, particularly with Scrum
- Experience working with Oracle 12.0 or SQL Server databases
- Familiarity with IIS 8.5
- Experience developing reports using Oracle BI Publisher
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: ASP.Net/C# Programmer
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">We collaborate. We create. We innovate.</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Intrigued?</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Celerity is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation. </span></p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.