Customer Support Analyst
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0002031
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will may need to be in the office occasionally once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
What You’ll Do:
• Review escalated issues to identify trends, triage issues and coordinate resolutions between various client POCs
• Create and update Standard Operating Procedures for best practices while using or troubleshooting client Applications and/or Hardware
• Serve as a liaison between teams
• Respond to customer service / technical issues related to client systems, hardware, and software and networking both in written word and orally via telephone.
• Assist customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues using troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products/systems/hardware that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service or replacements.
• Escalate more complex issues with proprietary systems to corporate engineering team; escalate more complex hardware equipment issues to manufacturer
• Advise / educate customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions. Open necessary Engineering tickets, track and proactively follow up to resolution.
• Answer questions about installation, operation, configuration and usage of assigned equipment, documents and assigns customer problems for resolution using support ticketing and CRM software.
• High School Diploma or 2-4 years’ experience in customer service and / or technical support or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of home-based connectivity support
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with customers effectively through various communication channels, such as: phone, voicemail, email, chat, etc.
• Proficiency in web-based applications
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a solutions-oriented approach
• Ability to work both independently and within a team-oriented environment
• Resilient and contributes to fostering positive team morale
• Ability to prioritize effectively and manage competing priorities to deliver and drive results
• Ability to own and execute projects, respond appropriately to feedback and guidance
• Expertise in Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP Operating Systems
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); Web proficiency
• Detail-oriented with a high level of quality and accountability for work product
• Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively and manage priorities to deliver and drive results
• Ability to respond appropriately to feedback and guidance
• Ability to travel 10% of the time (minimal if any e.g. team building activity)
• Ability to clear required background check
• Salesforce Experience
• Experience with systems such as Totalview Suite, SAMS, CAMS, CALMS, etc.
• Computers/Peripherals/Other Office Machines: Expertise in PC and Internet applications and use
• Expertise in Microsoft Windows O/S (7 and XP preferred, Mac a plus).
• High degree of customers service orientation
• Experience with virus and malware detection/protection software (McAfee preferred)
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Support Analyst
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">We collaborate. We create. We innovate.</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Intrigued?</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Celerity is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation. </span></p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.