Program Manager, Loan Origination
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 8583
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will may need to be in the office occasionally once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
What You'll Do
- Create, coordinate, and/or maintain project and implementation plans in support of regulatory changes impacting the lending industry. Actively own the plans and keep the project timeline, tasks, dependencies, and deliverables on track to ensure coordination between the activities in the plan, and the individuals and groups performing them. Make necessary adjustments throughout the project life cycle and communicate to the project team, sponsor, and client accordingly.
- Actively identify risks and resolve issues so that impacts to the project's timeline, and/or quality are mitigated and/or minimized. Escalate appropriately to the project sponsor.
- Responsible for internal and external project status communications. Conduct routine project meetings including core team, client, and others as needed. Create status reports per PMO governance policy.
- Manage the creation, impact analysis, and disposition of change requests so that the project's scope of work remains intact or changes when agreed to by project sponsor and the client.
- Stay abreast of project management best practices and apply them to projects and to the improvement of the PMO team in general
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree
- You have 6+ years' experience with mortgage technology projects in support of regulatory changes to the loan origination process
- You have implemented a Loan Origination or Digital loan product (such as Velocify)
- You have managed Product Implementation plans
- You have solid understanding of mortgage industry standards
- You have excellent communication skills across all levels
- You have at least 2 years of experience with project planning
- You have at least 2 years of experience with meeting/team facilitation and can solve problems and think analytically
- You have 2 years' experience using MS Project
- Project Management Certification preferred
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager, Loan Origination
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">We collaborate. We create. We innovate.</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Intrigued?</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Celerity is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation. </span></p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.