Location: New York City, New York, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0001939
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will continue to be remote once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
What You’ll Do
• Perform data visualization and comparisons across multiple data sources / systems of record to provide value-added insights to support critical business operations teams
• Build scripts to perform low-level analysis and data investigation working in conjunction with other Celerity or client team members to improve data accuracy and make more informed decisions
• Support movement of large amounts of data and existing processes into new ecosystems including looking for opportunities for greater automation of existing processes via SQL
• Produce customized reports and visualizations as well as other ad-hoc analysis in support of time-sensitive business requests
• Demonstrate flexibility to expand beyond a pure data analysis role including upstream requirements gathering or downstream process recommendations/implementations centered around a strong understanding of client data
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or a quantitative field 3+ years SQL development of complex queries
• 2+ years professional experience
• Expertise designing and implementing ETL processes You have Teradata SQL Experience (preferred)
• Experience with Data Visualization such as Tableau or PowerBI
• You understand and have experience with multidimensional analysis and queries
• Strong communication skills
• You have an analytical mindset to be able to ask probing questions to eradicate ambiguity and are willing to point out flaws in logic and identify better ways to do things
• You have “Good Data Intuition”
• You are not an order taker, but an analyst that can sniff out trends, identify patterns, and answer open ended questions
• Willingness to expand scope of work beyond data to include business analyst, process analyst, or project manager type activities as necessary
City: New York
State: New York
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analyst
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">We collaborate. We create. We innovate.</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Intrigued?</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Celerity is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation. </span></p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.