Business Integration Project Manager
Location: New York City, New York, United States
Requisition Number: RR-0001938
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will continue to be remote once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
What You'll Do
As the Business Integration Project Manager, you will serve as the program manager for a transformative multi-year effort one of our clients is embarked on. This includes creating a strategic plan and driving the overall solution and work effort for multiple upcoming releases to begin migrating customer accounts to a new technology platform. In doing so you will have a leadership role over multiple client / vendor teams and be looked to as a trusted advisor at VP levels and above by client teams.
• Lead client sessions to elicit requirements and design practical, robust solutions to business problems working with client SMEs and supporting team to inform decision making
• Work across stakeholders to complete range of deliverables (requirements/design, more technical like use cases / system design / testing, training guides/job aids) and manage project through to on-time and at-quality completion and approval
• Complete project management deliverables including status reports, project planning, issue/risk management as well as executive updates to senior leadership to keep them informed and solicit feedback/gain buy-in from senior leaders across the company. Successful project management will involve a significant relationship management component both with the client and internal to Celerity, as opposed to project coordination
• Manage other resources as part of the team working to design and implement the solution, including more junior Celerity consultants, as well as providing guidance to client or other vendor staff. As part of doing this demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and accountability for the overall success of the initiative
• Provide support for executive leadership communications, including via PowerPoint presentations or written status reports, for an executive audience that reflect both the current in-flight projects as well as the broader roadmap of work to be completed. Assist Client Vice President in her regular executive communications including preparing materials and vetting content with other key stakeholders prior to publishing updates
• Work across the organization, throughout multiple lines of business and departments within a Fortune 100 company. Quickly building relationships with all key parties and understanding the internal processes is critical to ensuring timely completion of projects and deliverables
• Serve as an expert resource to Executives and Upper management while providing input to assist in the development and enhancement of strategic direction
• For this project, travel up to 25% for client meetings and to work with client teams in-person; for future projects, up to 50% travel may be required
• Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) is required. Master’s degree in related field is a plus and will be considered
• Prior consulting experience is strongly desired
• A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience
• A minimum of 5 years managing large technical projects with multi-million dollar budgets
• Highly specialized skills and experience in designing and executing solutions/programs related to enterprise wide transformative initiatives
• A minimum of 5 years using industry leading project management software (MS Project, JIRA, Clarizen, etc.)
• Strong data analysis through Excel is required; ability to synthesize large volumes of data and results/reports into actionable recommendations for client stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as the role will include significant exposure to client leaders and within the internal organization
• Ability to build relationships across an organization including product/marketing, operations, through to IT/Engineering
• Ability to work collaboratively and build consensus across disparate groups
• Strong attention to detail and personal work ethic
• Experience in full lifecycle product/software implementation projects contributing from requirements to final project delivery and training
• Experience or strong interest in Telecom/ Media industry, cable industry background a plus but is not required
State: District Of Columbia
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Business Integration Project Manager
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">We collaborate. We create. We innovate.</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Intrigued?</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Celerity is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation. </span></p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.