Business Integration Project Manager
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 8519
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will remain as a remote position once the COVID-19 crisis has abated.
What You'll Do
As the Business Integration Project Manager, you'll lead client sessions to elicit requirements and design practical, robust solutions to business problems working with client SMEs and supporting team to inform decision making. You will work across stakeholders to complete range of deliverables (requirements/design, more technical like use cases / system design / testing, training guides/job aids) and manage project through to on-time and at-quality completion and approval.
- Complete project management deliverables including status reports, project planning, issue/risk management as well as executive updates to senior leadership to keep them informed and solicit feedback/gain buy-in from senior leaders across the company. Successful project management will involve a significant relationship management component both with the client and internal to Celerity, as opposed to project coordination.
- Manage other resources as part of the team working to design and implement the solution, including more junior Celerity consultants, as well as providing guidance to client or other vendor staff. As part of doing this demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and accountability for the overall success of the initiative
- Collaborate with project team including a) a data analyst to understand current state and design/implement process of updating mass volume of client data; b) a process analyst to design/execute operational change management and training-related components; and c) client account leadership to manage project updates
- Collraborate with the project team to manage team and client expectations for on-time, on-budget, and in scope delivery of projects.
- Collect and document current state business requirements and determine opportunities for future state process improvement / automation efforts
- Provide expert technical and team leadership, guidance, and support in formulating strategic approaches and solutions across enterprise-scale environment
- Design comprehensive solutions and methodologies that can serve as frameworks for reusable decision making as well as developing and implementing design standards. Provides advanced guidance, direction and oversight to senior level practitioners while participating in the development, implementation and adherence to governance standard
- Serves as an expert resource to Executives and Upper management while providing input to assist in the development and enhancement of strategic direction. Has highly specialized skills and experience in designing and executing solutions/programs related to enterprise wide transformative initiatives
- Provide high-level analysis of data to support executive level decision making and to determine long-term reporting opportunities
- Actively contribute in organization building through knowledge management and transfer, the development of repeatable processes, welcoming new employees, and participating in sales support and proposal development activities
- For this project, travel up to 25% for client meetings and to work with client teams in-person; for future projects, up to 50% travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) is required. Master’s degree in related field is a plus and will be considered
- Prior consulting experience is strongly desired
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience.
- Strong data analysis through Excel is required; ability to synthesize large volumes of data and results/reports into actionable recommendations for client stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as the role will include significant exposure to client leaders and within the internal organization
- Ability to build relationships across an organization including product/marketing, operations, through to IT/Engineering
- Ability to work collaboratively and build consensus across disparate groups Strong attention to detail and personal work ethic
- Experience in managing junior staff and taking accountability for the work products that the full team produces
- Experience in full lifecycle product/software implementation projects contributing from requirements to final project delivery and training
- Desire to contribute as both a key leader on a client account delivering significant engagements and to the growth of Celerity's market presence
- Professional certifications such as PMP, CSM, ITL or product certifications such as Salesforce are a plus and will be considered but are not required
- Experience or strong interest in Telecom/ Media industry, cable industry background a plus but is not required
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Business Integration Project Manager
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">We collaborate. We create. We innovate.</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Intrigued?</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!</span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000"> </span></p> <p><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#000000">Celerity is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation. </span></p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.